Monday 24 February 2020

Filming Blog: How we didn't film

Today my group and I planed on filming some scenes at Lauren's home after school. Unfortunately, we ran into some problems. After I got off the bus I had to go get my learners permit, after getting it I planned on heading over to Lauren's house. My mother told me that something came up, so today we had to push back our filming date to Thursday and Saturday. Another issue that came up was that my sister wasn't able to get a ride to Lauren's house due to the last minute changes. Normally my group could have filmed without us but we are acting throughout the entire movie. Although, Jahrvia, Taliyah (my sister), and I weren't able to make it Lauren and Anishka still filmed some scenes. They didn't have a camera because we didn't check one out in class. Since they didn't have a camera they used their phones to film drafts of certain scenes. For example, for the tracking shot in the hallway scene they propped one of their phones on top of a skateboard. While the phone was on the skateboard someone slowly pushed it to make it look like a tracking shot. They also filmed the scene where I would be scrubbing blood off of a dress in a bath tub. We plan to start filming on Thursday after school. If we aren't able to film the entire movie then we will most likely have it finished by Saturday morning. We aren't sure about which day we will head to the beach. More than likely it will be Saturday morning. If we go Saturday morning then we'll most likely be able to catch the sunlight. As for the other scenes we just need to find props to add into the scenes. Props such as a fake knife and we also need to buy fake blood. We can also make fake blood by using water and adding red dye. Hopefully, I will have something new to tell you guys by Thursday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment