Monday 14 September 2020

Welcome Back Blog

I guess this is my welcome back to blogging. It's a new school year and I'm now in the A level AICE Media class. I can definitely say it's a big change but I'm ready to take on this new challenge. Last year covid 19 struck the U.S. so schools were permanently closed for the rest of the school year. After the shutting down of schools I had to complete my AICE Media project online. It was a challenge but my group members and I made it work. I ended up passing the class as well as the Cambridge test. My final grade was a B and I scored an E on the exam. I was beyond thankful for that. However, this year I want to do better than I did last year. I expect to have an A in the class every quarter and I expect to score at least a C or higher this time. Today my teacher explained what our final project was. I think this project will teach me many new things. I've never created a website before so I'm extremely excited about that. I've also never used Facebook before so using the app should be an interesting experience for me. I say this because most teens only use Snapchat, Twitter, or Instagram. I'm also excited about filming and editing this year. I haven't figured out whether or not I will be working in a group or not but as of right now I'm planning on working alone. I've had several ideas about what I want my 5 minute film to be on. Although, I have a number of ideas none seem to jump out to me. Hopefully I'll have picked an idea for my film by next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment