Sunday 27 December 2020

Change of plans

 Hey guys I have a new update for you. So as you can see by the title of this blog there has been a change of plans. As you know I've been filming this week. Well today I decided to start editing the footage that I've recorded to get an idea of what it would look like. All of the footage rounded up to 2 minutes total. This was only the beginning of the movie, we didn't even get to the middle yet. Once I realized how long the beginning was I decided that something had to be changed. After texting Jasmine we decided to cut the beginning. Now we will start the movie off straight from the murder scene. After that scene then the flashbacks will occur. I think this would be the best thing for our film. I didn't delete the footage that we already have because I wanted to keep it as a backup. Also, I realized there was an error in our storyline. Since the name of our movie is "Who did it?" I realized that the audience isn't supposed to figure out who did it. But in our storyboard we made it to where the killer would be revealed. To fix this issue I decided to do a black screen with a voice over of the killer on the phone with a voice disguiser. This way the killers real face or voice won't be seen. Hopefully, jasmine and I can figure out a way to properly edit that part and make it look good in our film. Today I was going to film but I decided not to. Tomorrow I will get back to filming and hopefully I'll have everything filmed by the end of this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment