Tuesday 29 December 2020

Re-filming the beginning of the movie

 Hey guys I had another successful day of filming. This time I re-filmed the beginning of the movie and also started to film the middle. My dad was actually excited to film today because he barely had any lines. So before I started to film I had my younger sister make fake blood. She used corn syrup and red food coloring. It took her a total of 20 minutes. I found some of my dressy clothes that I didn't mind messing up and put them on. Then I smeared the fake blood all over my parents bathtub. I used a paintbrush and my hands for this. I also put some of the blood on my clothes. After doing all of this I got in the tub and laid down in a position that i made it look as if I was murdered. My sister started filming my bod from top to bottom. At first she did a close up and then switched to an establishing shot. My dad, who plays the victim was standing over me holding a large knife covered in blood. Eventually we finished shooting this scene and started to film the flashback scenes from earlier that week. I also played the role of Briana, Stephanie's (the victim) bestfriend. My mom played the detective interrogating me. While filming I noticed how bright my kitchen lighting was so I realized I had to darken the lighting while editing. My sister played the role of a random person in Stephanie's life. My dad played the role of a man that was just released on probation. My mom interrogated us all. We had to record many takes because there were several mess ups. Overall, today was a productive day!



No comments:

Post a Comment