Wednesday 30 December 2020

More filming and editing

 Guys our film is finally starting to come together. Today I focused on two things, the filming and editing aspect of our movie. My family helped me film more of the interrogation scenes for about a hour or two. I didn't want to start filming the end just yet. I used iMovie to edit again. It was kind of hard to figure out but eventually I got the hang of it. I dumped all of the footage. It took a while because we had many takes for each scene. After I did this I had to narrow it down. I watched all the takes and only kept the ones that I thought looked the best. The transitions from each scene to the next was like a swipe kind of motion. This somewhat bothered me. I wanted to try and fix it but for today I just left it alone. I also wanted to add in music but Jasmine and I didn't find any free music yet. So over these next few days that is on my list of things to get done. While editing I noticed that the dialogue was heard but it could've been higher. Luckily iMovie has a feature where you can increase the sound of a take. I ended up having to do this for most of the takes that included dialogue. I sent some of the edited footage to my friends to get their opinions. So far they seem to think everything looks good which is great!



No comments:

Post a Comment