Thursday 7 January 2021

Last day of filming

 Hey guys so today was our last day of filming. Now we're only focusing on editing our film and getting it turned in on time. Today I filmed the last two interrogation scenes. The scenes were with Briana who was played by me and Stephanie's sister who was played by my younger sister. In these scenes I used many over the shoulder shots. I did this mainly because it was a conversation. The conversation was between the detective (my mom) and the suspects (Briana and Stephanie's sister). After I gathered all of the footage I went through it. I deleted the scenes that were bad. Afterwards I sent the left over footage to Jasmine. She started to edit the rest of the film. While she did this I decided to try and find free music. We wanted suspenseful music in our film so I had to do some research. I found a website that listed several different sites where I can find free music and download it. Once Jasmine and I completely finish editing then that's when we'll insert the suspenseful music. When Jasmine was editing I suggested that we should change the lighting in the interrogation scenes. For example, it could like the lights are dimmed or it could look as if it was a black and white scene. We haven't decided what to do yet but we will soon. I think that the storyline is obvious and it's easy to follow. Overall I think viewers will be satisfied with the final product.



No comments:

Post a Comment