Wednesday 6 January 2021

The editing starts

 Hey guys I'm back at it once again. This is the final week of filming. It's also the first week back from our two week long winter break. Over the break we filmed many scenes. We also started to edit a little bit. However we aren't completely done filming. As previously mentioned in other blogs Jasmine and I reviewed some of the footage and began to piece it together. Jasmine had the task of editing. So I sent her the footage that I recorded and she looked over it. She carefully analyzed them and made sure that everything looked okay and matched our storyline. I had to use my iphone to film and Jasmine had to use her iphone to edit due to the pandemic. I told Jasmine to use an app called Leap to edit certain scenes. I'm not quite sure what she did when editing. When editing jasmine did make sure to communicate with me. We wanted to make sure that we were on the same page. After we discussed some things Jasmine continued to edit the film. I'm going to film the final scenes of our film over the weekend. It shouldn't take as long because we have most of the footage already. I just hope that our movie reaches the proper time limit. I'll be back later this week to blog again and keep you guys updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment